Are you tired of turkey yet? Thanksgiving has tons of yummy food typically but I am guessing about now you want anything BUT that turkey sandwich. We have a solution!
This year for giving Tuesday we are asking you to join us in taking our children to lunch! I know what you’re thinking…how do I do that if they’re in Malawi and I am here? Problem. Solved. Follows these steps to take a child to lunch AND you’ll be entered in a drawing! Free stuff, say what?
1.Head to a restaurant…anything from fancy to fast food, no judgments here!
2. Enjoy a meal and good conversation with those you love!
3. While you’re at the restaurant pick out an item off the menu from a kids meal to your favorite item…you’re the boss.
4. Snap a selfie with your item and show the price.
5. Head to the website and donate the amount of that item.
6. Post your selfie to Facebook or Instagram and challenge 5 people to do the same.
7. Don’t forget to tag Circle of Hope in your post!
Just like that, you have given to our school lunch program the exact amount that it would be to actually have our kiddos with you and get them lunch. Easy enough right? You have from today until December 4 to participate and be entered into the drawing for a $25 Visa gift card! We will draw on Monday December 5.
These simple steps are actually HUGE in changing our kids’ lives! The hungry season has begun in Malawi already and many in our community are already down to eating only one meal, or less, per day. Every meal we can provide for our students makes a BIG difference to their families! Read more about our school lunch program and the impact consistent nutrition can have here:
Do you have your picture ready? Donate here: